Wednesday 21 March 2012

Just getting ready to do some patchwork

I am just getting ready to do some patchwork this morning before I run errands, have lunch, read a chapter of my book for the book club (A Glass of Blessings by Barbara Pym) and then tutor.  Wednesday is the day my husband is out all day and evening so I can make a mess and not worry about fixing an evening meal. Not that he minds or is incapable of cooking.  Quite the opposite.  He's a terrific cook.  But I can carry on working, then eat pizza in front of the tv.  After that I usually want to head for bed as I am waking up exceedingly early these days.  

I will be using Annabelle Serendipity's pattern (shown last week).  Yesterday, she showed me how to do the 'wizardry' bit.  Last night I cut out a few strips, then went through the box under the bed to find more fabrics.  Do these go together?  Lots of pink. 



Looking forward to using my machine again.  Watch this space for progress updates.

1 comment:

  1. I really love all the pinks - not a great fan of yellow or orange but in a quilt of many colours think it will work OK. Strip quilts are very forgiving. xx

    ReplyDelete